Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Bath Of Love




As I sit here alone, I can't help but smile when I think of my lover.
She has gone to the hospital to be with her daughter, who is awaiting the birth of her second child.

And even though I so appreciate the opportunity for alone time, I miss her presense profoundly. She has, in such a short time, become very much a part of me.

We met online, she and I, as so many people nowadays do.
She appreciated my writing and I admired her photography and now here we are together, living in Wisconsin, a place I never, believe me, never in my dreams, did I imagine being and I find I am loving it. I'm from Texas and have lived there all of my life. She is from Scotland and comes complete with the most endearing brogue.

I have been in love before, as so many of us have, but this feeling of 'luxurious
love' is new to me. I find that I have totally surrendered to these emotions and feelings that wash over me at times. I relish watching the nuances of my lover's face, the way she moves, her lips speaking my name.

This...is love in it's truest form and purest sense. There are no expectations other than we love one another. No promises of forever and I so adore the freedom of it.
It is simply appreciation, gratitude, respect and passion that keeps us
forever entertwined with one another, physically and emotionally.

I am forever grateful that I have come to this place in my life and that I am able to so freely experience the beauty of this love and this unbelieveable woman who stirs my heart so.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
~Fenderx Morrie Schwartz

Until Next Time My Dear Friends...

Love and Light To You All,
LadiofZen

No comments:

Post a Comment