Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fighting to Survive in This Ecomony


...Like most of us in these hard times, I am struggling to pay my bills. Trying to find some way to add to my income has been frustrating and unfruitful, to say the least. I have been scammed too many times to count so you think I would know better than to let it happen again. This last venture not only disappointed me but left me angry as well. 


With Lauryn Herbert's Effortless Web Cash Formula you pay $37 for a bunch of useless ebooks that you couldn't sell to an Eskimo in a snowstorm, literally. There is no refund of course because they don't want to have to give your money back when you fail to make the $100 -$300 a day income they claim you will make in 24-48 hours.
I worked the program, step by step for five days practically 24 hours a day and did not make a single dime.
I should have known better. I googled Lauryn Herbert's name and saw a lot of good things written about her but later then I realized she had written these things about herself as shameless self promotion.
As a self-proclaimed coach and  mentor, she is one of the rudest and most boorish persons I have had the unfortunate opportunity to come across.
I did ask for a refund because I felt cheated and she had one of her assistants call me long distance after I had sent her an email. After he started raising his voice at me, I hung up.
Below is the email I sent her:
I see....you are really doing well for yourself. Never mind that you are scamming people out of their money, in this economy where people can barely afford to eat.
Instead of being the helpful guru you've portrayed yourself as, I found you to be rude and boorish to the point where I simply stopped asking questions and tried to figure it out on my own.
How disappointing...you are just like every other scammer out there; only concerned with yourself and what you can get out of people. What does it matter if you lie to get a sale because I know that you know there is no way to make the money your are claiming.

The only one making money out of this is you.
Well, I'm off to the SCAM Forums to write a review..

And here is what her assistant wrote me back:
From: support
Subject: Re: Refund Request
Date: Monday, September 28, 2009, 3:12 PM

You don't want to hear the truth obviously. I know, it's much easier to blame someone else for your failure. That's how the world works. Of course you're not interested in someone calling you to give you answers...it doesn't surprise me. You purchased 17 ebooks. Those are digital goods. You cannot return those to me and as such,
all sales are final. If we were such a scam, we wouldn't bother mentioning it very clearly in the free ebook available BEFORE purchase. We hide nothing. You probably looked right over it is
the issue.

I'm sure you are off to the scam forums to write a review. People like you can only be good at things like that. Good luck - you will need it. Why don't you include my personal phone number
in your review. I bet you won't do that.
Frank
360.980.4825

My advice? Do not get involved with these people. And please don't pay them $37 for ebooks and an butt ugly website (not to mention the $10 fee to register with GoDaddy for a domain name and the $10 Lauryn charges to take that domain over) that they claim you will make $200 a day on because you might as well throw your money in the trash. You won't make $300 or $200 or even $100. I doubt very seriously you will even make your $37 back.

Oh, and feel free to call 'Frank' (if in fact that is his real name). I'm sure he will have a million excuses as to why I didn't make any money with this 'sure fire' program. But be careful...he likes to yell.

Do yourself a favor. If you are thinking of trying an affiliate program or something similar to this, check it out, and then check it out again. Do as much research as you can. Remember that you are parting with your hard earned money. Go to SCAM.com and also google the company name with the word 'scam?'after it. 

If it's a scam, you'll find out.

Until next time,

Love and Light to All...
LadiofZen



No comments:

Post a Comment